It’s only been the past few years we’ve had a bit of madness with Black Friday sales in the UK. We never really had one, I feel like it was copied from the American culture tbh. (Surprise surprise)
So I’ve learnt from experience. With Black Friday, comes amazing discounted products, like…MAKEUP!
I’d like to thank BeautyBay, (www.beautybay.co.uk) they had sick sales; upto 30% off on all products. I didn’t go as crazy as I thought I would. But I did save major psssss though.
Here’s a break down of what I bought with the sale price and what the original price was from BeautyBay:
- PRO.conceal HD High Definition Concealer- Nude £3.50 – Original Price £5.00
(This shade turned out to be darker though, but I’ve kept it for my client kit)
- PRO.conceal HD High Definition Concealer – Beautifully Bronzed £3.50 – Original Price £5.00
- Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette – £12.00 – Original Price £15.00
- Zoeva Sweet Glamour Palette – £9.00 Original Price £18.00 (I only got this palette because it was HALF PRICE…bargaaaiinnn!!)
- Morphe E9 Elite Oval foundation Brush – £3.50 – Original Price £7.00
- Morphe E48 II Mini Pointed Powder Brush – £9.00 – Original Price £10
(Amazing Brush for Contour, the handle of my current one broke)
- Mario Bedescu Drying Lotion (glass bottle) – £12.80 – Original Price £16
- Pore Bubble cleansing Mask £3.15 – Original Price £4.50
- Laura Geller Spakle Under makeup primer – £17.50 – Original Price £25.00
I spent a total of £73.95. Which would have come to £105.50. So I saved myself £31.55.
I also got gifted a lovely palette from the BeautyBay Black Friday sale at an amazing price.
The Juvia’s Place: The Magic Palette £18 – Original Price £30
The pans are super big, the pigmentation is amazing and creamy. So I’m glad that another bargain was added to my collection.
The next thing I purchased from the Black Friday Sale was from the Anastasia Beverly Hills UK website. (www.anastasiabeverlyhills.co.uk)
They had 40% off all glow kits and liquid lipsticks.
I finally purchased the Glow Kit – Ultimate Glow Palette £24.60 – Original Price £41
I’ve been after that Palette for a while but got my hands on it finally. Especially at that amazing price too. Another bargain.
I bought a Liquid Lipstick in the shade Vamp £12 – Original Price £20
I would have bought more but I panicked at what shade to go with so just got this shade which is a deep burgundy.
I also bought an Apple Watch from the sale. I regret it now, it’s nothing fancy 😂 but it’ll do for the time being. 🙂
I hope you guys splurged out on the Black Friday sales, if not, then be prepared for next year, cause beauty products have amazing discounts. Hopefully we get a Christmas/Boxing day sale. But I need to calm down, got a wedding to pay for. And weddings are damn expensive. 😉
Catch you next time, and be sure to follow my Instagram @iMonafWonders 🍁
We really want to try the Zoeva palettes! xx, Britta & Carli from http://twinspiration.co/
LikeLiked by 1 person
For the quality of the price it is good. I’m just glad I got it in the sale. And saved my self a lot of money 😂 xx